Lurenet Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. I forgot my password. How can I find it?
- A. If you already have an account with Lurenet.com and have forgotten your password, go to "Your Account" and then click on "Forgot Password." You will need to enter the User ID that you used when you created your account. An e-mail containing a new, reset password will then be sent to you. If you can not remember your User ID, the easiest way around this is to create a new account. Fill out the information under "New User". Write down your User ID, password and e-mail address for future reference.
- Q. What 3 digits are you wanting off of my credit card? What is a CVV2 number?
- A. Most credit cards have a 3-number security code at the end of the standard 16-digit account number. These are the last three digits that we are requesting for verification purposes. Click here for illustration. If you do not have a 3-digit security code or it can not be read, you may select "number not legible on card" or "number not present" in the pull down menu where Credit Card Information is requested.
- Q. What will the shipping charges be?
- A. Orders placed on-line through Lurenet.com, and shipped to a location in the United States, with a merchandise total of $35 or more, automatically receive free standard delivery (ground service). Orders below $35 are subject to ground service and handling rates currently $6.00 US. Next Day Orders within the United States $15.00 US. 2nd Day Orders within the United States $10.00 US. International orders (including Canada) are charged accordingly (by package weight and destination).
- Q. Will I be charged sales tax on my order?
- A. Yes. We charge tax on orders according to your state's tax rate.
- Q. What countries will you ship to?
- United States
- El Salvador
- United Kingdom
- Q. How much will it cost to ship to a Country outside the U.S.?
- A. The shipping cost for international orders, including Canada, is determined by weight and country; therefore, we are unable to supply you with a predetermined shipping cost. Please remember that duties and taxes are not included in the shipping cost and would be your responsibility. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Q. What type of payment methods are accepted?
- A. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. If you would like to pay by money order or check you must complete a printable order form and mail or fax your order as per the instructions noted on the form. Click here to print an order form.
- Q. Can I order by mail with a check or money order?
- A. If you would like to pay by money order or check you must complete a printable order form and mail or fax your order as per the instructions noted on the form. Click here to print an order form.
- Q. Can I use my bank card like a credit card?
- A. A debit card can be used as a credit card if the debit card displays a MasterCard or Visa symbol.
- Q. Is your web site secure to order from?
- A. Review our privacy and security policy.
- Q. How can I tell if an item is out of stock?
- A. The product offered online that is low in stock to the point it may generate a backorder will say "Temporarily Out of Stock" instead of "Add to Order". You will not be able to add any item showing this statement to your shopping cart. If we run out of an item before we are able to change the notification to "Temporarily Out of Stock", we are unable to ship the order until that product is in stock. We do not issue back orders. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Q. What does "Temporarily Out of Stock" mean?
- A. This means that we are currently out of stock on that particular item. If you click on the link, you will be taken to "Lurenet.com's Dealer Finder". You may search for a dealer nearest you by entering your United States postal zip code. We do not guarantee that the particular item you desire is carried by the dealer nearest you, however, your dealer may be able to order it for you from their fishing tackle distributor.
- Q. Why are Lurenet prices higher than my local dealer?
- A. Lurenet.com is an on-line store where you may find those hard-to-find and special fishing lures and branded apparel that may not be available in your local area. The manufacturers, of the brands we represent, realize that a dealer is unable to carry every item in their current catalogs. Lurenet.com has a direct link to these manufacturers and is able to carry every item currently in their published catalogs under the agreement that we will not compete with their dealers on price.
- Q. How can I check the status of my order?
- A. If you'd like to check on your order, click on the "Your Account" link to sign into your account. You will be able to view your order history and see if your order has shipped. Of course, you can always call us at 1-479-782-8971 from 8 AM to 4:30 PM Central Standard Time to check on the status of your order.
- Q. Can I change/add to my order after it has been submitted?
- A. We want you to have your order just as soon as possible so we begin processing it almost immediately. Once your order has been submitted we are unable to make changes to the order. Please review your order very carefully prior to clicking on the final submit order button. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
- Q. When can I expect my order to be delivered?
- A. Please allow 5 to 10 business days for delivery. Weekends and holidays may delay shipment. Some restrictions may apply.
- Q. How was my order shipped? Can I get a tracking number?
- A. All orders that include a valid e-mail address will be sent an order acknowledgement. When the order is shipped from our distribution center you will receive a shipping confirmation via email to inform you of your order status. Note: we are sorry that at this time, we are unable to provide tracking numbers with your shipping confirmation. If this information was not received or you have other questions, you may contact us via e-mail at Contact Us or call 1-479-782-8971.
- Q. Do you have a printable order form online?
- A. Yes. You may download a PDF version of our order form.
- Q. Do you backorder out of stock merchandise?
- A. We apologize for any inconvenience. We are currently unable to backorder merchandise.
- Q. How will my order be shipped?
- A. Standard delivery carrier is based on order shipping best method by one of the following carriers: UPS, US Postal Service, or Federal Express. Some restrictions may apply.
- Q. Why didn't I receive an email confirmation of my order?
- A. Each order submitted via our web site will be sent an order acknowledgement. You may not have received an e-mail confirmation for the following reasons:
- An email was not provided with the order, or Lurenet.com does not have your email address on file. You may go to the "Your Account" link online to update your personal information or to add an email address to your account.
- Email account is over quota. You may need to lower the number of emails on your email server. Contact your internet or e-mail provider for more information.
- Not accepting mail from firstname.lastname@example.org, verify that your firewall or spam filter will allow correspondence from email@example.com. Contact your internet or e-mail provider for more information.
- Email address provided may have been misspelled. You may go to "Your Account" link online to update your personal information or to update the email address on file.
- Email account or junk mail filter may have captured and/or deleted the email address. Add firstname.lastname@example.org as an address to always accept. Contact your internet or e-mail provider for more information.
- Q. How do I change my billing or email address?
- A. You may update your personal information through the "Your Account " link on the Lurenet.com web site. If you have not registered, click here to do so. This will store your address and simplify future orders. Note: Registration is not required to browse Lurenet.com.
- Q. Are some items restricted from shipping by certain carriers or to certain locations?
- A. 1 & 2 Day air shipments must provide a street address as the carrier can not deliver to a P.O. Box. Please allow 10-14 business days on orders shipping standard to Alaska , Hawaii , and Puerto Rico
- Q. How do I unsubscribe from your online newsletter?
- A. If you would no longer like to receive e-mail newsletters from Lurenet.com, please click here then simply fill out the form by providing your name and e-mail address then check "NO, I DO NOT wish to receive Lurenet's newsletter". Make sure to click the 'Submit' button or your request will not be processed.
- Q. Can I place an order via e-mail?
- A. We are sorry; we cannot accept orders sent via e-mail. Our website's online ordering system is designed to protect the security of your personal information. However, ordinary e-mail is not secure in the same way. For your protection, do not include your credit card number in an e-mail.
- Q. Do you share my name, address and/or email address with other companies?
- Q. How do I subscribe to your online newsletter?
- A. If you wish to subscribe to our online newsletter please click here.
- Q. What is a Credit Card Nickname?
- A. A credit card nickname is a name you can assign to your credit card to help distinguish or differentiate it from your other credit cards; e.g. "My Visa."
- Q. Many of your photographs show lures without hooks, do they come with hooks?
- A. All hardbaits, except for the Heddon Magnum Downrigger, come rigged with hooks. The hook size will be listed on the individual bait page in the information box under the color name.
- Q. I have created a new fishing lure, what is your process for introducing it to your company?
- A. Please send a sample, photo or drawing of your product that you would like to introduce to us with as much information as you can to PRADCO. Please include any patent or trademark information. I am sorry to say that we do not sign non-disclosure forms. If we decide to go forward with your product line, we will sign a contract at that time. For freshwater products: We appreciate you thinking of PRADCO-Fishing first, but at this time we are not accepting any submissions of new products. For saltwater products, please send your packet to: PRADCO - Fishing
Attn: Tyler Colyer
3601 Jenny Lind
Fort Smith, AR 72901
Thank you for seeking a position on our Pro Staff. We appreciate your interest in becoming a member of our staff, but we are currently running at max capacity and are not adding new members at this time. We encourage you to check with us again in six months to see if our needs have changed. Thank you and good fishing!
Thank you for your interest in our products as a part of your promotional, educational or charity event. As you can imagine, we receive a large volume of donation and sponsorship requests each day, and we regret that we cannot support each one.
Each year we make major donations to established organizations, and by doing so can reach more young anglers on the grass roots level than we can by supporting individual events.
Therefore we regret that we will not be able to provide additional donations at this time. We understand that every request we receive is for a good cause, but we simply do not have the resources to fill all the requests we receive.
Again, thank you for your interest and we wish you the best of success in all your future endeavors.